The Music Farm offers a surcharge-free layaway service to all of our customers, both online and in-store. Although we treat each layaway as a unique occurence, we do have some basic guidelines that we apply to every layaway agreement.
How Our Layaway Program Works
- 1. All layaway arrangements must be made over the phone or in-store and are not applicable when purchasing through a third-party venue, such as eBay or Amazon.
- 2. In order to place an item into layaway a down payment of 20% will be required up front. PayPal, E-Check, Credit Card, Debit Card or Cash are all acceptable methods of tender.
- 3. All layaways must be paid within 90-days from the original opening date, unless specific, additional arrangements have been made directly with The Music Farm.
- 4. If no additional payments have been made after the opening date and no specific, additional arrangements have been made directly with The Music Farm, we reserve the right to cancel the layaway arrangement without notice.
- 5. All layaway arrangements are final and only in-store credit will be offerd to anyone whom wishes to cancel their layaway arrangement. The Music Farm reserves the right to forgo offering any refund or store credit option to any layaway that has been canceled due to non-payment and/or surpassing the alloted time to fruition of the layaway agreement.