The case pictured is the actual case you will receive!
Classic Series wood cases are a stylish and dependable way to protect your Fender electric guitar.
Crafted with road-reliable materials, this 3-ply hardshell wood case boasts a vinyl wrapped steel carry handle and draw latches in addition to triple chrome-plated hardware throughout the case. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free, while a spacious accessory compartment offers plenty of room for spare strings, picks, tuners - or whatever small items you wish to carry with you - with lasting style and peace of mind.
*guitar pictured is not included with the purchase of this case*
This is a used case and does show some signs of slight use, but has been fully tested and functions as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of this case.
- Tweed wrapped 3-ply hardshell wood case
- 8mm sides and 5mm top and bottom
- Brown vinyl wrapped steel core carry handle
- Soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining
- Large accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches; 1 locking latch with key set
- Fits most right and left-handed Stratocasters and Telecasters
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.