If you’re a musician who’s on the move, the new CUBE Street is for you. Whether you’re running to a rehearsal, lesson, street gig, or any situation that requires portability and versatility, the CUBE Street is a battery-powered marvel that’s ready to travel fast. The CUBE Street sounds amazing and is capable of high-volume output thanks to dual digital power amps and a pair of high-performance speakers.
Roland CUBE amps are famous for performance that exceeds their physical size, and the CUBE Street is no exception. With two high performance neodymium speakers onboard, this amp sounds incredible, and is capable of high-volume output that defies its physical dimensions. Best of all, it can run for up to 15 hours on just six AA alkaline batteries.
The CUBE Street is chock full of extra features to make your gigs easier, including a built-in chromatic tuner and 2 digital effects processors. In addition to the aforementioned COSM amp models, you can choose from six of Roland’s famous effects to enrich your sound.
More than meets the eye, the CUBE Street is actually 8 different amps in one via its built-in COSM amp models. From tube-driven blues classics to modern metal stacks, Roland’s COSM technology is world famous for capturing every nuance of the original amps - from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
It’s a guitar amp and mini PA system in one! With its dual-channel architecture and XRL/1/4” Microphone input, you can sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier. There’s even a delay and reverb devoted to the Mic/Line channel.
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5” neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSM AMPs, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- Brand: Roland
- Actual Weight: 12lbs 13oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 5W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: XLR-1/4 Inch Combo
- Input 3 Type: 1/8 Inch