At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
Silverline guitar amplifiers marry boutique character, effortless tonal tweaking and next-level digital processing power to create the most attractive, best sounding and most responsive digital amplifiers available today. Finally, a boutique, digital amp without compromise.
If you’re on the hunt for the ideal grab-and-go combo, the Silverline Standard is the perfect choice. This 20 watt, 1 x 10” combo boasts all of the processing power, tonal options, and connectivity of its bigger brothers, but in a form factor that's ideal for musicians on the move. And don't let its compact demeanour fool you. With six preamp voicings, six Response options, and 12 studio-grade effects onboard, the Silverline Standard holds its own in any genre and on any stage.
Thanks to a high-performance SHARC processor and patented Blackstar TVP technology, Silverline’s Response controls delivers the nuanced feel, vibe, and response of six of the most coveted valve power sections in the world – KT88, 6L6, KT66, EL34, 6V6, EL84. Plug in, select the perfect setting for you, and experience the pure tone of your favourite amps with more detail than you ever thought possible.
Silverline is the new standard in digital guitar amplification. To enforce this, Blackstar has fit it with the standard in guitar speakers, Celestion V-Types. With their balanced sound and singing mids, it is the perfect choice for delivering Silverline's wide breadth of tone.
Blackstar's proprietary ISF control works with the onboard EQ, sweeping from clear and open USA tones to the midrange punch of the UK's most iconic amplifiers, and everywhere in-between. The whole tone stack response is moved, yet the tone controls remain fully interactive.
With six finely tuned preamp voicings – Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2 – Silverline puts your favourite tones at your disposal. When used in conjunction with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can easily tailor your tone to perfection.
Silverline is a simple and inspiring way to capture your tones in the studio. Whether taking a line from the combination Phones/Emulated output, using the plug-and-play USB recording interface capabilities or mic'ing the speaker, Silverline makes the perfect studio companion.
As with every aspect of the Silverline series, the onboard modulation, delay, and reverb effects, all based on classic and boutique designs, are the perfect blend of pristine sound quality and effortless control. Even with four of each effect type, two knobs are all it takes to find your perfect settings.
Silverline is the most intuitive, boutique-level digital amp on the market. But plug it into your computer via USB, and Blackstar's free INSIDER software unleashes a world of deep-editing, preset organisation and patch sharing that gives you total control of every aspect of your sound.
- State-of-the-art digital guitar amplifiers with groundbreaking SHARC DSP power
- Attractive, boutique styling
- Response control based on patented TVP technology accurately reproduces the nuances of classic power amp circuits (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- Patented ISF sweeps from American to British tone
- 6 proprietary Blackstar preamp voices (Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2)
- USB port offers effortless direct recording and re-amping
- INSIDER software unlocks deep-editing features and patch management/sharing
- MP3/Line In and Em. Out/Phone jacks deliver studio-ready tone for 'silent' practice
- Powerful enough for any stage, subtle enough for home
- Manual and Preset operation with 12 fully customizable preset locations (128 with footswitch)
- Loaded with Celestion V-type speakers
- Brand: Blackstar
- Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 23lbs 13oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 20W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: Yes
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Blackstar Dealer.