The amp pictured is the actual amp you will receive!
EL84s are at the tonal heart of the HT-20R MkII combo. Blackstar has used their decades of valve amp design experience to combine the response and character of this classic British valve with a carefully voiced preamp to create wonderfully lush valve tones. From pure boutique cleans, to mild overdrive that cleans up by backing off the guitar volume control, right up to saturated distortion, this amp does it all. For at home or in the studio the Power Reduction switch takes you down to 2 Watts without any compromise in tone: perfect for driving the EL84 power stage. Simple and intuitive controls, combined with pro features like the patented ISF control, studio quality reverb, effects loop, XLR D.I. out and USB speaker emulated output, makes this amp perfect for any performance situation – whether you’re in the studio, gigging in front of a small crowd, or playing to thousands.
The HT-20R MkII has two footswitchable Clean Voices, one with an “American” character and the other with a Class A “British” sound. The two footswitchable Overdrive Voices are characterised by a tone which is high in gain, but avoids any of the detached top-end “fizz” often found in other designs.
The conventional three way guitar EQ network, or tone stack (a.k.a. Bass, Middle and Treble), is a key to the characteristic “voice” of traditional guitar amplifiers. Classic amplifier designs have their own versions of this network which leads to their own tonal voicings. The ISF control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings in a way that has never before been possible. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find ‘the sound in your head’.
This is a used amplifier and does show some signs of slight use, but has been fully tested and functions as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of this amp.
- 20 watt combo
- 2x ECC83 preamp valves
- 2x EL84 power amp valves
- 1 x 12 Blackstar designed speaker
- 2 Channels
- Footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive
- Power reduction to 2 watts
- USB audio out
- XLR D.I. Out
- Newly voiced studio quality reverb
- The compact cabinet has a 3 degree angle on the front face, top-loader panel and stage-friendly chickenhead knobs
- 2 button footswitch included
- Brand: Blackstar
- Actual Weight: 35lbs 15oz
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Amplifier Watts: 20W (2W setting)
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: Yes
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Blackstar Dealer.