The bass pictured is the actual bass you will receive!
At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each instrument and make sure they are fully set-up and ready to play before we ship them. Each instrument goes through a multi-point inspection, followed by a set-up process by our in-house tech staff. We then photograph each instrument with high-quality equipment in our on-site photography studio. We know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary, so we want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
This process takes over an hour for each instrument - from inspection to pictures. We care about the instrument we put into your hands! Rest assured your bass was not just plucked off of a shelf and drop-shipped to you from a warehouse without care.
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA Only
- Actual Weight: 9lbs 4oz
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Nut Width: 1.625 Inches - 41.3mm
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Scale Length: 34 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5 Inches
- Number of Frets: Fretless
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Middle Pick-Up: Tony Franklin American Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Bridge Pick-Up: Tony Franklin Single-Coil Jazz Bass with Hex Screw Pole Pieces and Ceramic Bar Magnets
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Jazz Bass Pickup. Position 2. Jazz Bass and Precision Bass Pickups. Position 3. Precision Bass Pickup
- Bridge Type: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass with Single-Groove Steel "Barrel" Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear with Hipshot Bass Xtender "Drop D" on the E String
- Case Type: Hardshell Case
- Serial: US23048969
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
You are buying a quality instrument made of wood. Each instrument goes thorough a pre-shipment inspection to ensure you are getting a great quality instrument. However, please keep in mind when instruments are shipped they can endure temperature changes as well as doing the "shipper shuffle" and therefore minor adjustments may be needed to set up the instrument to your personal preferences after receiving it.
Included in your shipment will be instructions on care and maintenance.
We are musicians just like you and we want to help you Grow Your Passion®
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.