At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
You wouldn’t compromise your bass sound with the band, so why should practising at home be any different? While the Crush Bass 25 may be the smallest model in the Crush Bass amp range, it still retains the warm and rounded tonal character that make Orange Amps the choice of some of the world’s most iconic bass players.
This 25 watt combo features an all-analog signal path, a ported cabinet for improved low end response plus a highly responsive active EQ section. This amp’s variable parametric mid band allows for unlimited control over a broad range of frequencies in addition to the bass and treble. Dial in a massive range of classic bass tones or create your own.
With an integrated tuner, an aux input for backing tracks, and a headphone output with CabSim circuitry, the Crush Bass 25 is the perfect miniature rig for all players on which to hone their tone.
The Crush Bass 25 features an EQ circuit inspired by the prestigious 4 Stroke Series amplifiers. At its center is a parametric mid band. This presents players with a much greater degree of control over the sound than a traditional EQ, allowing them to vary the frequencies they want hear. The mid band covers a wide range, sweeping from 300Hz (fully counter-clockwise) to 2.7kHz (fully clockwise), meaning this amp can be fine tuned to suit any musical style. The active circuitry allows for up to 15dB of boost or cut on the bass and middle frequencies, and up to 20dB on the treble side.
The Crush Bass series delivers fat, rounded sound thanks to an all analog signal path. The Crush Bass 25 houses a 8” speaker with a reflex port for improved low-end response.
The headphone output features CabSim circuitry for silent practice. This signal can also be sent to a console for seriously authentic direct recording. Theaux input allows for connecting external audio sources for backing tracks while the handy onboard tuner makes for quick tune-ups between jams.
- 25 watt bass combo amplifier with all analog, solid-state circuitry
- Active 3 band EQ and parametric mid control for sound shaping
- Ported cabinet delivers ample low end from a small amp
- 8" speaker yields classic bass tones
- Authentic sounding CabSim headphone output for silent practice
- Aux input for connecting media devices
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Brand: Orange
- Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 18lbs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 25W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: No
- USB Connection: No
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Orange Dealer.