At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Designed to accommodate all your pedalboard needs, the Engine Room LVL 12 is ready to deliver. Featuring twelve ground isolated power outlets, (10) are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA while (2) additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via 3-way toggle or slide switch. A courtesy IEC outlet on the back allows you to add an additional Engine Room LVL5, LVL8, or even an additional LVL12 for the biggest rigs - allowing you to easily and seamlessly expand your entire rig.
The Engine Room Power Supply was designed by Fender's in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender’s Engine Room Power Supply is built to power your performance.
Power cable kit included, so you can rig it up to your board the second you open the box!
- 12 ground isolated outputs – 10 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: 11.102" L x 3.543" W x 1.654" H
- 5V USB-A and USB-C output for charging smart devices
- Cable kit included
- 6 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- 1x IEC daisy-chain cable (male to female)
- Approx. Weight: 2lbs 3oz
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.