The guitar pictured is the actual guitar you will receive!
At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each instrument and make sure they are fully set-up and ready to play before we ship them. Each instrument goes through a multi-point inspection, followed by a set-up process by our in-house tech staff. We then photograph each instrument with high-quality equipment in our on-site photography studio. We know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary, so we want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
This process takes over an hour for each instrument - from inspection to pictures. We care about the instrument we put into your hands! Rest assured your guitar was not just plucked off of a shelf and drop-shipped to you from a warehouse without care.
This is a used guitar and does show some signs of slight use, but has been fully tested and functions as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of this guitar.
- Brand: Jackson
- Actual Weight: 7lbs 1oz
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Poplar
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Nut Width: 1.6875 Inches - 42.86mm
- Scale Length: 25.5 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 12-16 Inches - Compound Radius
- Number of Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Neck Pick-Up: Humbucker
- Neck Pick-Up Type: Jackson High-Output
- Bridge Pick-Up: Humbucker
- Bridge Pick-Up Type: Jackson High-Output
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Type: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Serial: CTJ2200853
- Color: Metallic Blue
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
You are buying a quality instrument made of wood. Each instrument goes through a pre-shipment inspection to ensure you are getting a great quality instrument. However, please keep in mind when instruments are shipped, they can endure temperature changes as well as doing the "shipper shuffle" and therefore minor adjustments may be needed to set up the instrument to your personal preferences after receiving it.
Included in your shipment will be instructions on care and maintenance.
We are musicians just like you and we want to help you Grow Your Passion®
The Music Farm is an Authorized Jackson Dealer.