At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Yamaha's MS45DR is a 2.1-channel electronic drum monitor system for home use. This simple and compact unit is specially-designed to authentically reproduce dynamic drum sounds and allows you to enjoy superb sound quality without the isolated feeling that can occur when using headphones.
The subwoofer, together with the midrange right and left satellite speakers, can reproduce a wide range of sounds, including everything from the resounding lows of the bass drum to the highs of the cymbals. Combined with stereo positioning, this generates a highly-realistic sound experience like that of acoustic drums. The MS45DR allows you to enjoy superb sound quality without the isolated feeling of headphones, providing open, acoustic drum impression you can share with family and friends.
The 20 watt satellite speakers come equipped with 2 cm, dome-shaped tweeters and 8 cm midrange speaker units, reproducing high-quality mid- to high-range sounds. The satellite speakers can be mounted on electronic drum racks compatible with the 1.5-inch diameter pipes commonly incorporated into racks for electronic drum kits. Clamps have been added to the arms on the bottom, allowing for angle adjustment of the speakers.
The cone-shaped subwoofer speaker units reproduce accurate, low-range sounds from the bass drum and floor tom.
In addition to a master volume that allows you to adjust the overall volume, a bass volume control on the subwoofer allows you to adjust the volume of the subwoofer alone, with simple controls that let you shape the sound.
Included cables easily connect the MS45DR to electronic drum trigger modules. This simple system does not require complicated wiring, which allows you to complete an electronic drum monitor environment by attaching one cable each to the trigger modules, subwoofers, amplifier units and satellite speakers.
* If using the DTX402 series or any other electronic drum product with only one output jack, you will need a Y cable (phone (male) phone (female) ×2) to connect to the trigger module's phone jack (standard phone jack).
- Power Consumption: 24 W
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Output Power: Satellite Speakers- 20W + 20W (2kHz, 4Ω) ; Subwoofer- 20W (60Hz, 8Ω)
- Frequency Response: 40-20000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Speaker Unit: Satellite Speakers (Tweeter)- 2cm (0.8”) dome (5Ω) ; Satellite Speakers (Midrange)- 8cm (3”) cone (4.5Ω) ; Subwoofer- 16cm (6.5”) cone (8Ω)
- Dimensions: Satellite Speakers- 4 5/16” x 7 3/16” x 5 7/16” (not including holder) ; Subwoofer- 8 11/16” x 13 13/16” x 13 1/2”
- Approx. Weight: 18lbs 12oz
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Yamaha Dealer.