At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
Designed to complement the PV family of enclosures, this ported subwoofer utilizes an 18" heavy duty woofer with 3" voice coil, and 65 oz. magnet.
The Peavey PV 118D is a 300 watt active subwoofer that's loaded with an 18" subwoofer and peak SPL up to 126dB with music. It features a built-in foruth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossover at 120Hz.
Other features onboard the Peavey PV 118D include Peave's exclusive bass-contour circuitry and proprietary DDT loudspeaker protect technology.
For connectivity flexibility, the PV 118D subwoofer sports a female XLR microphone- or line-level balanced input. It's also got a male XLR jack, switchable for either highpass or thru.
- Class D powered system with 300 watts total power
- DDT compression
- Crossover frequency 120Hz
- Bass contour circuit
- 4th order Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 18" heavy-duty woofer
- Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Peak SPL up to 126dB with music
- Female XLR microphone- or line-level balanced input
- Male XLR jack switchable for either highpass or thru
- One 1/4" phone jack for speaker-in capability
- Brand: Peavey
- Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 76lbs 8oz
- Continuous Power Rating: 300W
- Frequency Range: 46Hz-90Hz (±3dB)
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz to 120 Hz
- Fly Points: No
- Pole Mountable: Yes
- Input 1: XLR
- Output 1: XLR
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Peavey Dealer.