The amp expander pictured is the actual one you will receive!
At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each instrument and make sure they are fully set-up and ready to play before we ship them. We know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary, so we want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
Bringing together a diverse range of professional tone tools for the very first time, the Waza Tube Amp Expander elevates the tube amp experience to a new level of versatility for stage performing and studio recording. This amazing device does it all—it’s a variable reactive load box, active analog power stage, mic’d cab emulator, IR loader, and recording interface, all in one integrated unit that’s road-ready and easy to use.
Backed by Boss' advanced Tube Logic approach, you’re able to crank your amp to its sweet spot and play at any volume while faithfully retaining the core tone and feel you love. And with extensive connectivity, built-in BOSS effects, 10 fully customizable rig setups, and deep real-time control, you have unparalleled creative command for any scenario. Packed to the max with breakthrough BOSS innovations, the Waza Tube Amp Expander is an essential companion for every tube amp player.
The Version 2 update brings powerful new DI enhancements to the Waza Tube Amp Expander. Speaker impulse response support has been greatly increased, with the number of user IR slots extended from 4 to 32. More microphone choices are also available for the built-in cabs, including a new ribbon mic type, three dynamic/ribbon mic blends, and two different room mic variations.
- First-of-its-kind tube amp command center, built with Waza expertise and the Tube Logic design approach
- Advanced variable reactive load circuit with discrete analog components supports tube amps up to 150 watts
- User-adjustable impedance tuning correctly matches the reactive load to your amp, retaining its natural tone, dynamic feel, and distortion characteristics
- Ten recallable rig settings for storing favorite setups
- Deep real-time performance control via GA-FC/FS-series footswitches and MIDI I/O
- Built-in 100-watt Class AB power amplifier with discrete analog design and seamless volume control
- Powerful DSP section with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Customizable stereo effects with premium tone quality: compressor, delay, reverb, and four EQs
- Twenty-two mic’d cabinet emulations with nine selectable close mic types and five room mic options
- Thirty-two slots for loading user speaker IRs
- External effects loop with selectable series/parallel operation and control jack for switching amp channels
- Parallel speaker outputs for connecting up to two cabs for gigging
- Balanced XLR line outputs (mono and L/R stereo) for connecting to FOH console, stage monitors, and recording devices
- Headphones output for quiet practice with cranked-up amp tones
- Actual Weight: 14lbs 9oz
This is a used instrument and does show some signs of slight use, but has been fully tested and functions as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of the instrument.
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Boss Dealer.