The power supply pictured is the actual power supply you will receive!
The RPB486 is a state-of-the-art device designed to provide seamless power to up to 6 condenser microphones, delivering an impressive 48 volts of pristine and ultra-clean phantom power. Its XLR balanced outputs ensure effortless connection to a digital multi-track recorder, simplifying your recording setup.
With safety in mind, the RPB486 is equipped with pull-down resistors and isolation capacitors on all outputs, guaranteeing the elimination of any potential DC voltage issues.
This is a used power supply and does show some signs of slight use, but has been fully tested and functions as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of this power supply.
- Connectors: 6: XLR female jacks (pin 2 hot), 6: XLR male jacks (pin 2 hot)
- Phantom Power Voltage: 48 Volts
- Max Phantom Power Current: 14 mA each channel
- Power Supply: Linear 120VAC 50/60Hz
- Size (W x H x D): 19" x 1.75" x 2.5" (48 x 4.5 x 12.7)
- Weight: 3lbs 12oz
- XLR Inputs and XLR outputs
- +48 Volt Regulated Phantom Power
- LED "In Use" Indication
- Perfect for digital multitrack use
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.