We understand getting new gear is exciting! Below is a list of points based on some frequently asked questions about shipping different products around the world:
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of payment being received. Orders placed on Friday (after 1pm EST), Saturday, Sunday, and holidays will likely not be processed until the next business day.
- Transit time can range from 1-5 business days according to your location. Keep in mind, it is a general transit time and can be delayed due to extreme weather and holiday rushes.
- Everything over $99 is shipped "signature required".
- As a majority of our orders ship via UPS, we cannot deliver to a PO box. When checking out, please ensure a physical address is presented when making a payment. Failure to do so could result in a delayed shipping time, or cancellation of order.
- Orders shipping outside the Continental USA can only ship via air services.
- Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and U.S. territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) are shipped by USPS (6-10 business days). International APO/FPO destinations may require additional delivery time. NOTE: Boxes over 70lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: We pride ourselves on the ability to ship internationally. There are exclusions, so call us if you aren’t sure if your country is eligible for international shipment. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and fees are NOT included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- If you feel your question was not answered, or you have a concern about your order, please contact us at 330-546-7076 or firstname.lastname@example.org.