The guitar pictured is the actual guitar you will receive!
At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each instrument and make sure they are fully set-up and ready to play before we ship them. Each instrument goes through a multi-point inspection, followed by a set-up process by our in-house tech staff. We then photograph each instrument with high-quality equipment in our on-site photography studio. We know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary, so we want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
This process takes over an hour for each instrument - from inspection to pictures. We care about the instrument we put into your hands! Rest assured your guitar was not just plucked off of a shelf and drop-shipped to you from a warehouse without care.
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA Only
- Actual Weight: 9lbs 4oz
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Material: Alder
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Joint: Bolt On
- Nut Width: 1.5 Inches - 38.1mm
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Scale Length: 34 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Middle Pick-Up: Single-Coil
- Middle Pick-Up Type: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pick-Up: Single-Coil
- Bridge Pick-Up Type: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge Type: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Serial: MX23045507
- Color: Candy Apple Red
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
You are buying a quality instrument made of wood. Each instrument goes through a pre-shipment inspection to ensure you are getting a great quality instrument. However, please keep in mind when instruments are shipped, they can endure temperature changes as well as doing the "shipper shuffle" and therefore minor adjustments may be needed to set up the instrument to your personal preferences after receiving it.
Included in your shipment will be instructions on care and maintenance.
We are musicians just like you and we want to help you Grow Your Passion®
The Music Farm is an Authorized Dealer.