At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Pedals need clean, isolated power and Fender’s Engine Room LVL5 Power Supply is capable of the task. Featuring five ground isolated power outlets, each outlet is capable of 9Vdc at 500mA to keep your pedals performing at their peak. Works as a standalone power supply for smaller pedalboards or can be daisy-chained with Fender's LVL 12 for those tone fanatics with larger boards.
The Engine Room Power Supply was designed by Fender's in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Also features a 2-color LED indicator for each output, green indicating current consumption. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender’s Engine Room Power Supply is built to power your performance.
Power cable kit included, so you can rig it up to your board the second you open the box!
- 5 ground isolated outputs each capable of 9Vdc @ 500mA
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: 3.346" L x 5.118" W x 1.654" H
- Cable kit included
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” length
- 1 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- Approx. Weight: 14oz
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.