Tele Eat World!
For authentic alt-rock pop-punk Telecaster style rock and roll look no further than the Fender Jim Adkins JA-90 Telecaster Thinline. This wicked cool Telecaster delivers authentic mid-2000s tone and vibe of the Jimmy Eat World frontman's distinctive sound. Adkins teamed up with Fender to design this semi-hollow guitar, based on his TC-90 Telecaster and hot-rodded with several special design modifications that make it the very embodiment of sonic "sweetness."
Featuring an all Ash body with a Maple neck an Indian Laurel fretboard and a classic Thinline construction for the ultimate tone you've been searching for. Making this Telecaster particularly unique is the set-neck construction that creates a super resonate and warm tone.
Loaded with two Seymour Duncan SP90-3 P-90 soap-bar pickups, a 3-way pickup selector and dual Master and Tone controls for dialing in the perfect sound. Keeping you in tune is the 6-saddle Adjusto-Matic bridge with an anchored tailpiece and Fender branded tuners.
Cloaked in a stunning white finish with a matching headstock, nickel hardware, a white pickguard and black control knobs, making this guitar pop!
From the studio to the stage and everywhere in between, this guitar will get you noticed for the tone and killer looks.
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 8lbs 6oz
- Body Type: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Ash
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Nut Width: 1.650 Inches - 42mm
- Scale Length: 24.75 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5 Inches
- Number of Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Neck Pick-Up: Single Coil
- Neck Pick-Up Type: Seymour Duncan SP90-1N RWRP Vintage P-90
- Bridge Pick-Up: Single Coil
- Bridge Pick-Up Type: Seymour Duncan SP90-3 P-90
- Bridge Type: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjusto-Matic with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Serial: ICF20002465
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.