At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
The Squier Mini Precision Bass is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender tone.
The thin and lightweight Poplar body has a 28.6" scale, C shaped Maple neck, and an Indian Laurel fretboard with 20 narrow tall frets and a 9.5" fretboard radius. The comfortable C shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
- Brand: Squier
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: Approx. 5lbs 12oz
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Mini Precision Bass
- Body Material: Poplar
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Nut Width: 1.60 Inches - 40.6 mm
- Scale Length: 28.6 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20 Narrow Tall
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Neck Pick-Up: Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Bridge Pick-Up Type: Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Bridge Type: 4-Saddle Vintage