At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
This Ampeg Rocket Bass 210 combo delivers exceptional performance, eye-catching ’60s-style looks, and robust features all built upon a lightweight and portable package, making it ideal for everyone, from beginners to professionals.
Outfitted with the all new Super Grit Technology overdrive circuit, which combines a classic 3-band EQ and Ultra-Hi / Ultra-Lo switches to produce legendary Ampeg tone, while the XLR line outputs, auxiliary inputs and headphone outputs ensure that this Rocket Bass combo is ready to shale, rattle, rock and roll anywhere — from the bunk bed to Red Rocks.
The added versatility of backdoor features such as the effects loop, the balanced D.I. output, the foot-switchable SGT function, the ability to turn the horn on and off and the extension speaker output for adding an abundance of sound.
Topped off with a featured 500 watts of power jumping through two 10" Eminence speakers for the core tonal output, making this amp a perfect choice for practicing, performing, and recording.
- 500 watts
- Dual 10" Custom Eminence Speakers + HF horn
- Ampeg Legacy Preamp with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable SGT Overdrive
- Auxiliary Input and Headphone Output
- Effects Loop
- Extension Speaker and XLR Direct Outputs
- Brand: Ampeg
- Product Warranty: 5 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 39lbs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 500W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1/4 Inch (SGT)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 2 x 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 1/8 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Ampeg Dealer.