At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Hit the stage with the all the power you need, but none of the weight that holds players back.
Ampeg’s Portaflex PF-500 bass head delivers a staggering 500 watts of power in an ultra-compact design providing pure Ampeg tone in an extremely portable package. The ultra versatile EQ sports a bass, treble and a mid-range volume that features a 5-way selectable frequency and a Master volume control.
Outfitted with the musician in mind, this amazing head also features selectable Ultra Hi and Ultra Lo boosts, built in Compression and Gain, a Mute switch and a -15db PAD switch.
Other features include an AUX-in - for playing or practicing along to your favorite tracks - as well as a headphone jack, 1/4" and speakon speaker jacks, an XLR line-out, an effects loop, a Tuner output and a pre-amp out and power-amp in patch jacks for added versatility when it comes to playing a multitude of gigs.
Topped off in modern-meets-vintage looks, with a ton of swagger and stage ready appeal.
- RMS power output: 500W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET
- Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard compressor
- Balanced direct out
- Pre/post EQ option
- -40 dB pad
- Ground lift
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (footswitchable)
- Power amp in/ preamp out
- 1/8” headphone out / line in
- -15 dB input pad
- Mute (footswitchable)
- Power supply: Switching
- Dimensions 3” H x 14” W x 11” D
- Brand: Ampeg
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA Only
- Approx. Weight: 11lbs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 500W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 1/8 Inch
- Outputs: 1/4 Inch, Speakon, XLR
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Ampeg Dealer.