At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender tone and performance.
Warm up your Telecaster tone with a set of vintage-accurate early '60s single-coil Telecaster pickups, which offer hotter, stronger Tele twang that's crystal clear and versatile enough for any musical application.
- Enamel-coated magnet wire delivers warm vintage-style tones
- Alnico 5 magnets add more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Staggered bridge pickup polepieces balance volume and output across every string
- Copper shielding plate on the bridge pickup produces a more lively tone
- Period-correct fiber bobbin construction
- Style: Pure Vintage
- Configuration: SS
- Cover Color: Neck- Nickel, Bridge- Black
- Magnet Type: Alnico 5
- Magnet Wire: Enamel-Coated
- DC Resistance: Neck- 7.4K ; Bridge- 6.0K
- Inductance: Neck- 2.1 Henries, Bridge- 2.8 Henries
- Bobbin Material: Fiber
- Lead Wire: Cloth-Covered
- Pole Pieces: Staggered Bridge Pickup
- Tone: Vintage
- Approx. Weight: 6oz
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.