At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finishes can and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Mustang LT50 incorporates what Fender has learned over decades of producing the world’s best-sounding guitar amps. It’s ideal for practice or performance, with 50 watts of power, a high quality 12 inch speaker, a super-simple user interface, full-color display, and a collection of presets covering a wide range of music - a “greatest hits” of electric guitar tones.
The versatile signal chain with high-quality onboard amp and effects models produces amazing tones, making it the most inspiring 50 watt amp in its class. And with a free Fender TONE 3.0 download, use your desktop Mac or PC to edit, store and manage your presets with ease.
30 pre-loaded presets - plus 30 more slots for writing or downloading additional presets - offer a “greatest hits” of guitar tones that work for almost any genre of music.
Play with various vintage classics from Fender and others, plus a collection of modern high-gain models with the 20 amp types.
Enjoy a multitude of unique sounds with the 25 onboard effects - including multiple distortion, overdrive, compression, modulation, reverb, delay and octave effects.
Get your guitar in tune quickly - access the chromatic tuner at the push of a button.
Jam along with your favorite tracks using the convenient stereo aux input and enjoy some quiet practice time.
Mustang LT50 is a fun, flexible and easy-to-use modeling amp for any guitarist. It's the only 50 watt amp in its class with such a rich feature set.
- 50 Watt Combo Amplifier
- Single 12” Fender Special Design Guitar Speaker
- Wooden Cabinet
- Simple User Interface with 1.8" Color Display
- Stereo Headphone Output for Silent Practice
- USB Interface for Recording Output and Firmware Updates
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 19lbs 6oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 50W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: Yes
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.