The guitar pictured is the actual guitar you will receive!
At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each instrument and make sure they are fully set-up and ready to play before we ship them. Each instrument goes through a multi-point inspection, followed by a set-up process by our in-house tech staff. We then photograph each instrument with high-quality equipment in our on-site photography studio. We know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary, so we want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
This process takes over an hour for each instrument - from inspection to pictures. We care about the instrument we put into your hands! Rest assured your guitar was not just plucked off of a shelf and drop-shipped to you from a warehouse without care.
- Brand: Charvel
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA Only
- Actual Weight: 8lbs 6oz
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: So-Cal Style 1
- Body Material: Alder
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Nut Width: 1.650 Inches - 42mm
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ XL
- Scale Length: 25.5 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 12 Inches
- Number of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Cream Dot
- Neck Pick-Up: Humbucker
- Neck Pick-Up Type: Charvel PA28 Humbucker
- Bridge Pick-Up: Humbucker
- Bridge Pick-Up Type: Charvel PA28 Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Both Inside Coils, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Type: Wilkinson WVS 130 CR 2-Point Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Serial: MC22009569
- Color: Inca Silver
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
You are buying a quality instrument made of wood. Each instrument goes through a pre-shipment inspection to ensure you are getting a great quality instrument. However, please keep in mind when instruments are shipped, they can endure temperature changes as well as doing the "shipper shuffle" and therefore minor adjustments may be needed to set up the instrument to your personal preferences after receiving it.
Included in your shipment will be instructions on care and maintenance.
We are musicians just like you and we want to help you Grow Your Passion®
The Music Farm is an Authorized Charvel Dealer.