At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
This Ampeg Rocket Bass 112 combo delivers exceptional performance, eye-catching ’60s-style looks, and robust features all built upon a lightweight and portable package, making it ideal for everyone, from beginners to professionals.
Outfitted with the all new Super Grit Technology overdrive circuit, which combines a classic 3-band EQ and Ultra-Hi / Ultra-Lo switches to produce legendary Ampeg tone, while the XLR line outputs, auxiliary inputs and headphone outputs ensure that this Rocket Bass combo is ready to shale, rattle, rock and roll anywhere — from the bunk bed to Red Rocks.
Topped off with a featured 100 watt custom 12" Eminence speaker for the core tonal output, making this amp a perfect choice for practicing, performing, and recording.
- Brand: Ampeg
- Product Warranty: 5 Year - USA Only
- Approx. Weight: 26lbs 11oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 100W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input Type: 2 x 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Ampeg Dealer.