At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The HiHats that changed it all – A perfect combination of stick and solid “chick”, New Beats are considered by many as the most versatile made today.
The Zildjian New Beat Hats are considered the most versatile HiHat cymbals in the world today. The original design was brought to Zildjian by the late, great drummer, Louie Bellson who sought a pair of HiHats with a solid beat and a perfect all-purpose combination of stick and "chick" sound. It is symmetrically machine hammered and lathed with a traditional wide groove. The result is an exuberant cymbal that bursts with a classic voice that is pure, bright, and expressive.
- Widely regarded as the most versatile HiHat cymbals made today
- Symmetrically hammered and lathed with a traditional wide groove
- Originally designed by the late great Louie Bellson
- All-purpose combination of “stick” and “chick” sound
- Classic bright, expressive A Zildjian sound
This cymbal is on display in our retail store. It may have light fingerprints from being handled, but has never been played.
- Brand: Zildjian
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 2lbs 14oz
- Cymbal Type: HiHat Bottom
- Cymbal Size: 14 Inches
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Zildjian Dealer.