At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Blackstar's ACOUSTIC:CORE 30 is the result of countless hours of technical research and benchmarking against market-leading acoustic amplifiers. Designed from the ground up for acoustic players, they are straightforward, compact and designed for the way you play today: streaming, recording, practicing, or live.
Channel 1 features a 1/4" jack input with GAIN, LOW and HIGH EQ controls with an ENHANCE select feature, which applies a studio-style EQ to give the feeling of space to your instrument sound. An independent REVERB level with two REVERB choices and a dedicated CHORUS level with two separate chorus effects, VINTAGE and WIDE in immersive Super Wide Stereo.
Channel 2 features a combination XLR / jack input with GAIN, LOW, MID and HIGH EQ controls – perfect for a microphone or other instruments, and a VOCAL CLARITY select which makes your microphone dynamically cut through the mix with a more pronounced professional vocal sound.
A global PHASE button also allows you to control any unwanted feedback.
Your ACOUSTIC:CORE 30 acts as your USB Audio interface. By connecting a USB cable, you can simultaneously send both direct and processed audio to a computer for recording purposes, with a LINE OUT / HEADPHONE jack for output to a PA, recording desk, or headphones for quiet practice.
The LINE IN / STREAMING input allows you to connect your ACOUSTIC:CORE 30 to a music device or drum machine to play along with. You can also use a suitable TRRS 3.5mm cable for easy input / output Live Streaming with a compatible device.
An integrated Tilt Stand is built in-to the base of the amplifier to allow you to finely adjust the angle of your ACOUSTIC:CORE 30.
- 2x15 Watts
- Shape select switch
- Bass and Treble controls
- Built-in Chorus, Delay and Reverb Super Wide Stereo effects
- 2 x 5” speakers deliver natural acoustic tones
- Headphone Line Out for practice or live use
- USB audio output for easy direct recording
- MP3/Line In for jamming and listening to music
- Phase switch for feedback suppression
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Mount on a standard 35mm P.A. stand with the optional SA-2 adaptor
- Brand: Blackstar
- Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 10lbs 13oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 30W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: Yes
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: XLR/1/4" Combo