Evans frosted EQ3 series features two plies of 6.5mil film and provides a controlled low-end rumble and focused attack. Its articulation and endurance make the EQ3 especially suitable for live playing and will not distort under heavy hitting. An internal overtone control ring with a removable muffle ring make for extreme articulation and ultimate endurance. The frosted surface provides more low register and attack.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- 22" bass drum head made using two plies of 6.5mil film
- An internal overtone control ring and a removable muffle ring coupled with dry-vents work extremely well with and without a microphone
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a clear version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA