At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The LT-ECHO 10 is the perfect amp to start your guitar playing journey. It has two channels, Blackstar’s patented ISF tone shaping control, and a built-in ‘tape’ delay effect. The inclusion of an MP3 input and Emulated/Headphone output makes it perfect for practicing.The LT-ECHO includes an awesome tape delay effect with a tape delay level control. A practice guitar amp hasn't ever sounded this good!
Use your LT-ECHO 10 as an MP3 speaker or as a general speaker for your computer. Also use it to play along to backing tracks while practicing. The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
- 10 watts
- Two channels - clean & overdrive
- Patented ISF tone control; digital 'tape' delay
- Mp3 line in for jamming along or listening to music
- Emulated line out for silent practice or recording
- Brand: Blackstar
- Product Warranty: 1 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 6lbs 7oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 10W (2x5)
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.