At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The Acoustic Singer Live takes the acoustic stage amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility. Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research, this compact powerhouse produces rich, vibrant sound with unmatched punch and clarity. Independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with discrete analog input circuits and three-band EQ for studio-quality sound. And with additional features such as Acoustic Resonance, looping, automatic vocal harmonies, effects, and much more, the Acoustic Singer Live gives acoustic musicians everything they need to deliver inspiring and impactful live performances.
BOSS engineers worked tirelessly to accurately reproduce the instrument’s fast transient response and natural, three-dimensional feel, and each amplifier element was carefully developed to achieve this. A powerful bi-amp design with extended peak power delivers tight, high-definition sound with ultra-clean broadband frequency response. The custom woofer and dome tweeter feature innovative materials and precision design points that work together to fill the stage with rich, naturally diffused sound. Other fine details include a unique cabinet construction method that eliminates unwanted resonances, and an integrated tilt-back design for maximum projection.
The Acoustic Singer Live also includes a dedicated mic channel, giving singing guitarists a compact, all-in-one amplification solution. A discrete analog input circuit delivers full, clear sound, and phantom power is on tap for using studio-grade condenser microphones. There’s also a three-band EQ, phase switch, and anti-feedback notch control, plus top-quality delay/echo and reverb effects to enrich your vocal sound. If you’re using the Acoustic Singer Live for guitar only, this channel can alternately be used to mic up your acoustic. For players that use advanced setups, it also works great for blending another amplification source installed in the guitar, such as a second pickup or an internal mic.
The Acoustic Singer Live’s rear panel is well stocked for your interfacing needs. Dual DI/Line outputs are provided on XLR connectors, and each features a versatile mode switch for outputting both channels mixed together, or individual channels direct or post-effects. There’s also an aux input with level control, perfect for playing backing music from your mobile device. A USB jack offers a direct computer connection to a DAW, while the Rec/Phones jack provides a standard 1/4 inch stereo connection for quiet practice sessions or recording to portable devices. Numerous jacks are also available for controlling the harmony function, looper, effects, and more via optional footswitches.
The Acoustic Singer Live’s guitar channel features a discrete analog input circuit that provides ample headroom for the quick attack and wide dynamic range of the acoustic guitar. Also included is BOSS’s Acoustic Resonance, which employs advanced processing to eliminate the hard, sterile sound produced by the piezo pickups in most stage guitars. This powerful feature not only enhances the character of your pickup, but also restores the complex natural resonances that are so often lost when amplifying your acoustic. The channel provides a three-band EQ as well, plus a phase switch and notch control for keeping feedback issues at bay. Two types of chorus effects and a guitar-optimized reverb are also on hand to add a finishing touch to your sound.
A standout feature of the Acoustic Singer Live is its vocal harmony function, which creates live harmonies as you sing and play guitar. It all happens automatically, so there’s no complicated setup needed. Your chord progressions are analyzed in real time, generating impressive harmonies perfectly tuned to the key of your song. And if you modulate to a new key, the intelligent processing follows along smoothly and accurately. Two different harmony types are available, plus a unison setting that doubles your voice for more impact. The amp’s built-in looper provides even more creative fun, allowing you to build live backing with guitar, vocals, effects, and more.
- 60 watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance
- Mic channel with phantom power and 1/4 inch/XLR combo input
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches
• Brand: Boss
• Product Warranty: 3 Year - USA only
• Approx. Weight: 22lbs 2oz
• Amplifier Type: Solid State
• Amplifier Watts: 60W
• Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
• Headphone Connection: Yes
• Built in Reverb: Yes
• MIDI Connection: No
• USB Connection: Yes
• Effects Loop: No
• Footswitch I/O: Yes
• Footswitch Included: Yes
• Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
• Input 2 Type: 1/4 Inch XLR Combo
• Input 3 Type: 3.5mm