At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each productbecause we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
With 100 watts of power and a custom 12 inch speaker, the Katana 100 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, this Katana 100 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
Available now, the feature-packed Katana Version 2 update adds many user-requested additions and enhancements to the Katana stage amp lineup. New SDE-3000 delay, Phaser 90E, and Flanger 117E effects bring the total number to 58, and the Tone Setting memories have been doubled for even greater versatility while performing. The update also includes newly added channel and global EQs for refined tone-shaping, powerful Cabinet Resonance and Air Feel direct out functions derived from the Waza amp series, and many other great features.
Sharpened to perfection by the BOSS engineering team, the Katana 100’s five amp characters offer everything from organic vintage tones to modern high-gain sounds. Clean is natural and transparent, while Crunch offers satisfying grit and response. Lead has a wide gain range to suit many styles, from fat, stinging blues solos to fluid legato shredding. With DNA inherited from the Waza amp, Brown delivers refined high-gain tone sought after by the world’s greatest rock players. The Acoustic character further enhances the Katana’s versatility, providing optimized tone that makes acoustic electric guitars sound stunningly natural.
One of the Katana 100’s most powerful features is the ability to store favorite amp channel and effects setups in Tone Setting memories for instant recall. The Version 2 update adds a second bank of Tone Settings, doubling the number of available memories from four to eight. Combined with the newly added channel and global parametric EQs (configurable in BOSS Tone Studio), this elevates the Katana 100’s performance versatility to even higher levels. It’s easy to select Tone Settings and switch between the two banks from a panel button, or via an optional external footswitch for hands-free control on the gig.
Designed for guitarists who are serious about their sound, the Katana 100 offers exceptional tone and touch response for stage playing, recording, and simply practicing at home. A standout characteristic of every Katana amp is the dynamic interaction between its output section and the speaker, which provides the ultra-responsive musical experience that players crave. The Version 2 update adds an expressive Cabinet Resonance function derived from the flagship Waza amps, which allows you to customize this interaction for your touch with three resonance types. Delivering class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence that stands shoulder-to-shoulder with high-end amp designs, the Katana 100 is ready to meet the needs of any playing situation.
With its built-in BOSS effects, the Katana 100 lets you perform anywhere with just a guitar and amp. Connecting to BOSS Tone Studio via USB provides access to 58 fully-customizable effects, and you can load your favorites into the amp’s various effects sections. Going beyond standard distortion, delay, and reverb, the selection includes powerful tone-shapers like pitch shifting, ring mod, slicer, and many more. Newly added in Version 2, the SDE-3000 delay, Phaser 90E, and Flanger 117E effects provide classic sounds that are a perfect match for the Katana’s Brown channel tones. Additional updates include the ability to use delay and delay-plus-reverb in the Reverb section, plus enhanced send/return routing for using favorite pedals and other external processing in the amp’s effects loop.
- Stage-ready 100 watt combo amp with a custom 12 inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic electric guitars)
- Choose from a huge selection of customizable effects and effect routing configurations with the BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
Katana Version 2 Newly Added Features
- Tone Setting memories increased from four to eight (two banks of four)
- Access to 58 total effects (SDE-3000 delay, Phaser 90E, and Flanger 117E types added)
- Full-time channel and global parametric EQs for refined tone shaping
- Three Cabinet Resonance types adjust the interaction between the amp’s output section and speaker
- Cabinet simulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs enhanced with three Air Feel settings for adding depth and dimension to direct tones
- Reverb section now supports delay and delay-plus-reverb in addition to reverb only
- Expanded send/return routing options for inserting external processing in the effects loop
- Brand: Boss
- Product Warranty: 3 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 31lbs 15oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 100W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized BOSS Dealer.