At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology, the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar's harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
Roland's innovative multi-dimensional processing analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all new sounds with previously unattainable range of expression.
The MO-2 produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP. Using your guitar's rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds ompletely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone shaping optons, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressiv emodulation effects. From shimmery multi string resonance to flute like transparancy to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and syths, the MO-2 brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.
- Next-generation Boss compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- Brand: Boss
- Product Warranty: 5 Year - USA Only
- Approx. Weight: 13oz
- Effect Type: Octive
- Battery Type: 9 Volt
- Power Supply Included: No
- Input 1: 1/4 Inch
- Output 1: 1/4 Inch
- Output 2: 1/4 Inch
KAPOW! You get 2 free patch cables and a free guitar cable with your pedal!