At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
- Converts a high-impedance (1/4") input to a balanced, low-impedance (XLR) output
- Output signal can be sent via a long cable to a mixer or PA system without frequency loss
- Active circuit features a high-quality transformer for low distortion and an isolated signal path
- -15 dB pad switch prevents clipping
- Application: Acoustic guitars, bass guitars, keyboards, and more
- Inputs: 1/4”
- Outputs: XLR
- Power: Phantom
- Pad: 15dB
- Ground Lift: Yes
- Input Resistance: 220K Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Dimensions: 6" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Approx. Weight: 11oz
The Music Farm is an Authorized On Stage Dealer.