Evans clear G2 series, one of the most popular drum heads on the market, features two plies of 7mil film that provide a high level of consistency and durability. The perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack makes small toms sing and floor toms growl. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- 8" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a coated version
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell