At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
Independent volume and gain control for all three channels has arrived with the 5150III 50 watt EL34 head. Experience total control, along with the same lethal looks and ferocious EL34 tone of the 100 watt head.
The EL34 power tubes deliver signature harmonic overtones, with more dynamic compression and saturation that evoke a more modern “British” sound, all with the sustain and versatility you expect from your EVH 5150III amp.
Channel one boasts a more sparkling and compressed clean tone, while channels two and three possess a slightly darker and compressed tone with even more saturation than before. Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high), while channel 3 has an independent EQ. Other features include a rear-panel resonance control that tailors low-frequency response for all channels and a global presence control.
Wrapped in an elegant gold and black EVH motif, the EL34 50 watt head also is equipped with an effects loop, headphone jack, pre-amp out and midi-in.
Comes with a 4 button footswitch. It is not pictured, since it is wrapped up, we did not want to take it out of the packaging for photos.
- Birch ply cabinet
- Preamp tubes: 7 x JJ ECC83S (12AX7)
- Power tubes: 2 x JJ EL34 matched
- Black and gold motif, gold anodized front panel
- Chicken-head style pointer control knobs
- Handle: Molded plastic strap with black powder coated caps
- Controls: Channel 1 Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, and High, Channel 2 Independent Volume and Gain w/ shared Low, Mid, and High, Channel 3 Independent Volume, Gain, Low, Mid, and High EQ, with Global Presence and Resonance for all
- 4-button footswitch included
- Brand: EVH
- Product Warranty: 5 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 33lbs
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Amplifier Watts: 50W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes
- USB Connection: No
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: Yes
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized EVH Dealer.