At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It's a simple, flexible "grab and go" solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
For more effective high-frequency response, the Acoustasonic 40 bears the unusual distinction of being the only Fender guitar amp to use a “whizzer” cone - a small supplementary speaker cone attached to the voice coil of the amps 6” speaker.
For extra ambience, the Acoustasonic 40’s instrument channel features built-in reverb.
The Acoustasonic 40’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
- 40 watts
- 2 channels
- Speakers: Two - 6.5" Special Design full-range with whizzer cones
- Built-in Reverb
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb. Channel 2: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 16lbs 6oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 40W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch XLR Combo
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.