At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
Compact, easy to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, the 20-watt Champion 20 is an ideal choice for your first practice amp. Straightforward controls, cool effects and versatile amp voicings make it easy to dial in just the right sounds for rock, blues, metal, country, jazz and more.
This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- 20 watts
- 8” Fender Special Design speaker
- Single channel and input
- Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects
- Different amp voicings and distortion types
- 1/8” auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 12lbs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 20W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.