At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product and make sure they are fully set-up and ready to play before we ship them. We know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary, so we want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
The standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Mustang amps are incredible Fender tone machines for today's guitarists, driven by remarkably authentic amp models, a wealth of built-in effects, easy USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software that lets your musical creativity and imagination run wild. And like no other amps, the Mustang makes it easy to record, edit, store and share your music.
Ideal for guitarists new to digital recording, the versatile Mustang I delivers an exciting ride for such a compact and easily portable design, with great tone from 20 watts of power, an 8" speaker and an astounding array of features.
In addition to its fantastic uncolored sound, this Mustang I comes equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures.
This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
Mustang features easy USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and to interface with the free Fender FUSE application, which lets you deeply edit, store and share your sounds.
- 20 watts
- 8” Fender Special Design speaker
- 17 amp models and 24 onboard presets
- Reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser and other effects
- USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 14lbs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 20W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: Yes
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: Yes
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.