At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features. The stylish Rumble 40 combo pumps 40 watts of pure Fender bass tone. Light and loud, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 10” speaker, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more. A great combo for any bassist.
At the mere flick of a switch, the Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
The Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost "bright" switch, mid-scoop "contour" switch and old-school tube-emulating "vintage" switch.
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch.
For easy connectivity with your digitla media player and other similar devices, the Rumble combo is equipped with an 1/8" stereo aux input.
For easy portability, the Rumble features a notably compact and lightweight construction. Coming in at 18lbs, you can take it just about anywhere with ease!
Last but not least, for convenient personal listening at any time that won't bring the house down on anyone within earshot, the Rumble 40 features a headphone output as well!
- 40 watts
- 10” Fender Special Design speaker
- Compact and lightweight (18 pounds) ported enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 18lbs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 40W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.