At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
The stylish Rumble 100 combo pumps 100 watts of pure Fender bass muscle and finesse. Lighter and louder than ever, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 12” Eminence speaker, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more. A must-have combo for any bassist.
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch.
For easy connectivity with digital media players and other similar devices, this Rumble combo is equipped with an 1/8” stereo auxiliary input.
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost “bright” switch, mid-scoop “contour” switch and old-school tube-emulating “vintage” switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with 1/4” send and return jacks.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- 100 watts
- 12” Eminence Special Design speaker
- Compact and lightweight (22 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 22lbs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 100W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.