At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features. The diminutive Rumble 15 pumps 15 watts of pure Fender bass tone. Small but loud, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 8” speaker and three-band EQ, and is a great practice amp.
For easy connectivity with digital media players and other similar devices, this Rumble combo is equipped with an 1/8" stereo auxiliary input.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
For easy portability, this Rumble combo features notably compact and lightweight construction.
- 15 watts
- 8” Fender Special Design speaker
- Top-mount control panel with ivory “soft touch radio” control knobs
- Compact and lightweight (16 pounds) sealed enclosure with removable grille
- Three-band EQ
- Classic Fender look
- 1/8” auxiliary input, 1/4" headphone output
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 15lbs 7oz
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 15W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: No
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.