At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finishes can and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
On sight alone, you might not believe that the stylishly diminutive Rumble 500 combo pumps an astounding 500 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it’s built with great features including classic Fender styling, dual 10” Eminence speakers and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more. A must-have combo for the gigging bassist.
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch.
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost “bright” switch, mid-scoop “contour” switch and old-school tube-emulating “vintage” switch.
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble combo features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient rear-cabinet on/off switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with ¼” send and return jacks.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- 500 watts
- Dual 10" Eminence speakersCompression horn with on/off switch
- Compact and lightweight (36.5 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
- Brand: Fender
- Product Warranty: 2 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 36lbs
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Amplifier Watts: 500W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 3.5mm
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Fender Dealer.