At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Rest assured, just like on all of our serialized products each instrument goes through a multi-point inspection, followed by a set-up process by our in-house tech staff.
- Brand: Cort
- Approx. Weight: 6lbs 3oz
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Double Cut
- Body Material: Poplar
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Nut Width: 1 21/32 Inches - 42mm
- Scale Length: 25.5 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 9.45 Inches
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Material: Jatoba
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dots
- Pickups: Cort® Powersound HSS Pickup Set
- Controls: 1 Vol & 1 Tone
- Switching: 5 Way Switch
- Bridge Type: 6 Point Vintage Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Color: Open Pore Black Cherry
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
You are buying a quality instrument made of wood. Each instrument goes through a pre-shipment inspection to ensure you are getting a great quality instrument. However, please keep in mind when instruments are shipped, they can endure temperature changes as well as doing the "shipper shuffle" and therefore minor adjustments may be needed to set up the instrument to your personal preferences after receiving it.
Included in your shipment will be instructions on care and maintenance.
We are musicians just like you and we want to help you Grow Your Passion®
The Music Farm is an Authorized Cort Dealer.