At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
Yamaha's HS8S 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer serves up accurate frequencies so you hear everything. The ideal match for Yamaha's HS series full-range monitors, the HS8S is the affordable, compact solution for extended-range monitoring in your studio.
With the HS8S subwoofer, HIGH CUT control sets the cutoff frequency of subwoofer output high-frequency attenuation from 80Hz to 120Hz, while PHASE switch adjusts the phase of the subwoofer output. The LOW CUT switch and LOW CUT controls enables attenuation of low frequencies for output between 80Hz and 120Hz. The HS8S subwoofer is equipped with XLR and TRS phone jack inputs and for outputs XLR for L and R and EXT SUB out.
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
- Speaker Type: Powered Subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 22Hz - 160Hz
- Components LF: 8” Cone
- Output Power: 150W
- I/O Connectors: Input- XLR3-31 type (balanced) x2, Phone (balanced) x2 ; Output - XLR3-32 type (balanced) x2 (L&R), XLR3-32 type (balanced) x1 (EXTSUB)
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Shape: Bass-relfex type
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Dimensions: 11.8” W x 13.8” H x 15.3” D
- Approx. Weight: 28lbs
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Yamaha Dealer.