The guitar pictured is the actual guitar you will receive!
At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each instrument and make sure they are fully set-up and ready to play before we ship them. Each instrument goes through a multi-point inspection, followed by a set-up process by our in-house tech staff. We then photograph each instrument with high-quality equipment in our on-site photography studio. We know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary, so we want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
This process takes over an hour for each instrument - from inspection to pictures. We care about the instrument we put into your hands! Rest assured your guitar was not just plucked off of a shelf and drop-shipped to you from a warehouse without care.
This never owned Schecter came to us straight from the factory, but is to be considered a used guitar. Please fully review the pictures, as it may have a finish blemish, as expected with all used instruments. It has been fully tested and plays as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of this guitar.
- Brand: Schecter
- Actual Weight: 7lbs 15oz
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Double-Cut
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Binding: Black 1-Ply
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin U
- Neck Material: Maple 3-Piece with Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Neck Joint: Set-Neck with Ultra Access
- Nut Width: 1.625 Inches - 41.3mm
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Special
- Scale Length: 25.5 Inches
- Fretboard Radius: 14 Inches
- Number of Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Offset/Reverse Roman Numerals
- Neck Pick-Up: Humbucker
- Neck Pick-Up Type: Sustainiac
- Bridge Pick-Up: Humbucker
- Bridge Pick-Up Type: EMG 81
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Bridge Type: Floyd Rose Special 'Hot Rod' Locking Tremolo (Schecter Exclusive)
- Tuning Machines: Schecter
- Serial: IW21120195
- Color: Satin Charcoal Burst with Black Racing Stripe Decal
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
You are buying a quality instrument made of wood. Each instrument goes through a pre-shipment inspection to ensure you are getting a great quality instrument. However, please keep in mind when instruments are shipped, they can endure temperature changes as well as doing the "shipper shuffle" and therefore minor adjustments may be needed to set up the instrument to your personal preferences after receiving it.
Included in your shipment will be instructions on care and maintenance.
We are musicians just like you and we want to help you Grow Your Passion®
The Music Farm is an Authorized Schecter Dealer.