At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
Taming a screaming-loud tube amp doesn’t always require bulky and expensive load boxes and attenuators. If your amp has a series effects loop, the JHS Pedals Little Black Amp Box takes care of the job while being able to fit into the palm of your hand.
Simply run it through your amp’s effects loop and control the amount of signal you send to your amplifier’s power section. You’ll love the way the Little Black Amp Box lets you really push the front end of your amp for the natural feel and tone that you can’t get any other way. And your bandmates, sound engineer, parents, neighbors, significant other, and pets will love the way it can keep your volume down to bedroom levels.
If your amp has a series effects loop, you should stop reading this and click "Buy Now" so you can get all the roaring amp tones you need with none of the ear-bleeding levels.
- Run it in your effects loop to turn down a turned-up amp
- Retain the response and tone of your amp’s sweet spot at lower levels
- High-grade components keep your tone clear and pure
- Passive design doesn’t require any power
A device such as the Little Black Amp Box is content to be a workhorse piece of gear that quietly does its job in the background. That’s why JHS designed this little guy to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig.
- Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space or even setting on top of your amp
- Can easily be mounted underneath your board
- Built rugged
- Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background
ATTEMPTING TO PLACE THE LITTLE BLACK AMP BOX BETWEEN THE POWER SECTION OF YOUR AMPLIFIER AND YOUR SPEAKERS WILL RESULT IN DAMAGE TO YOUR GEAR. PLACE IT IN A SERIES EFFECTS LOOP ONLY.
THIS PEDAL DOES NOT REQUIRE POWER AND IT MEASURES 3.6"X1.5"X1"
- Brand: JHS
- Actual Weight: 5oz
- Effect Type: Passive Attenuator
- Input 1: 1/4 Inch
- Output 1: 1/4 Inch
The Music Farm is an Authorized JHS Pedals Dealer.