At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finish can, and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The LS-2 Line Selector pedal represents the easy way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, or route input and output signals. Two line loops and six looping modes provide a wide variety of applications.
The Boss LS-2 Line Selector pedal allows you to switch easily between several different effects and route input and output signals flexibly. The LS-2 can also supply 9V DC power to several Boss compact pedals when used with an AC adapter - this makes the LS-2 an ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups.
Just as you'd expect from Boss you get the rugged construction and dependability that makes the LS-2 a road-ready essential for your gig bag!
- Compact line selection pedal for connecting and switching between multiple amplifiers and effects devices
- Provides two line loops with Level control and six looping modes
- Can supply power to several BOSS compact pedals when used with an AC adaptor
- The ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups
- Brand: Boss
- Product Warranty: 5 Year - USA Only
- Approx. Weight: 14oz
- Effect Type: Line Selector
- Battery Type: 9 Volt
- Power Supply Included: No
- Input 1: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2: 1/4 Inch
- Input 3: 1/4 Inch
- Output 1: 1/4 Inch
- Output 2: 1/4 Inch
- Output 3: 1/4 Inch