At The Farm, we take actual pictures of each product because we know that details like wood grain and color finishes can vary. We want you to be able to see, to the best of our ability, exactly what you will be receiving.
Marshall has brought back the classics for the musicians that want to recreate nostalgic music memories in your own home or studio.
Some of the most infamous sounds of the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s were housed in a 20 watt amp and the original JCM800 2203 changed the face of modern amplifiers forever. Now, updated and enhanced, the Studio Classic SC20H is here to do it all over again with a portable replica of the classic JCM800 2203 which was originally introduced in the 80’s. At the time, it offered more overdrive, making it a heavy metal hero. With a roar rivalling that of the king of the jungle, it’s played by some of the greatest rock musicians of all time.
Replicating Marshall's first amp that truly embodied the overdriven sound of heavy rock, the portable SC20H brings timeless sounds to the modern guitarist, with the option to switch between 20 watts and 5 watts at the flick of a button.
Just like the original that kicked off the Marshall JCM800 2203 revolution, and changed the face of modern amplifiers forever, this Studio Classic SC20H is an all-valve U.K. made amp.
The Power Reduction allows you to change between 20 watts and 5 watts, letting you take control of your tone, while the master volume control and series FX loop lets you recreate that authentic JCM800 2203 tone. And, at just over 20 pounds, this amp head is compact, lightweight, and easily transportable.
- 20 watts (with power reduction option to 5 watts)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" jack instrument inputs (high/low sensitivity)
- Outputs: 5 x 1/4” jack sockets, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Effects loop: Series, Send/Return
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master Volume, Preamp Volume
- Premp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Brand: Marshall
- Product Warranty: 5 Year - USA only
- Actual Weight: 21lbs 3oz
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Amplifier Watts: 20W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: No
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Marshall Dealer.