At The Farm, we don’t rely on bland manufacturer stock photos - we physically photograph one of each model to show a better representation of the product. Some minor details like wood grain and color finishes can and may vary slightly from the pictures below.
The SV20H brings the classic tone of the 1959SLP straight to your home. Arguably the most famous amp of all time has been perfectly reinvented for today’s guitarist. Uniting the original all-valve sound with the choice to switch between 20 watts and 5 watts at the touch of a button, all packed into the definitive rock rig.
Capturing the classic Marshall spirit with an iconic British built valve amp, and accurately recreating the iconic sound heard on thousands of influential tracks from across the years, the SV20H truly mirrors the 1959SLP.
- 20 watts output (with power reduction option to 5w)
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Outputs: 5 x 1/4” jack sockets, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Controls: Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects loop
- Brand: Marshall
- Product Warranty: 5 Year - USA only
- Approx. Weight: 20lbs 4oz
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Amplifier Watts: 20W/5W
- Voltage: 120v Before making a purchase outside of the United States, please know that this product uses the standard 120V voltage standard. The Music Farm is not responsible for any damage caused by not adhering to the voltage requirements
- Headphone Connection: No
- Built in Reverb: No
- MIDI Connection: No
- USB Connection: No
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: No
- Footswitch Included: No
- Input 1 Type: 1/4 Inch
- Input 2 Type: 1/4 Inch
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.
The Music Farm is an Authorized Marshall Dealer.