Martin Retro® strings are the real deal. Not an imitation. With Martin Retro® strings, you get one tough set that offers true, consistent tone and sounds like nothing else on the market. Martin’s solid nickel/copper alloy blend provides a reduced pick attack that allows the guitar’s tonewoods to be heard, not overshadowed. Martin’s proprietary Monel wrap wire is naturally corrosion resistant, so you can play them for a long time with nothing to get in the way of your music. Discover your guitar’s true voice. Retro® strings offer enhanced longevity with warm natural tone, and they sound great plugged in.
- TRUE VOICE: Martin Retro Acoustic Strings provide incredible note separation and balance, allowing your guitar's natural wood tones to shine. Discover your guitar's true voice with this professional-grade guitar string pack.
- WRAP WIRE: Made from a solid nickel and copper alloy blend, these strings will last through long studio sessions and late-night jams. Our proprietary Monel wrap wire is naturally corrosion resistant and provides tuning stability, so nothing can get in the way of your music.
- VERSATILE STRING SOUNDS: Designed to bring out a sweet, mellow tone from your guitar, these nickel-copper guitar strings can be used for finger-style blues, Americana, bluegrass, and other styles. They sound great plugged in or with a guitar slide.
- CUSTOM-LIGHT-GAUGE ACOUSTIC STRINGS: Measuring from a 0.011" high E string to a 0.052" low E string, these are high-quality acoustic guitar strings that brighten the natural tone of your guitar—tenor, mid-tones, and bass. They feature a tension of 149.54.
- REAL DEAL RETRO: With Martin Retro strings, you get a guitar string set that sounds like nothing else on the market. Martin guitars and strings remain the choice for musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone.