The switcher pictured is the actual one you will receive!
The Mini Effect Gizmo is the most compact switcher in the RJM Music lineup. This switcher is small enough to be placed on a pedalboard or in a rack drawer alongside your pedals. With the Mini Effect Gizmo, you can switch five pedals, switching any or all of the pedals into your signal path with a single tap of a MIDI controller button!
The Mini Effect Gizmo includes the same acclaimed RJM buffer and Click Stopper noise reduction circuit that are found in the larger switchers. This insures that your tone is preserved as much as possible!
This is a used switcher and does show some signs of slight use, but has been fully tested and functions as expected. Please take a moment to review our pictures, as they accurately portray the true condition of this switcher.
- Control your pedals on a pedalboard, in a rack drawer, or wherever. The Mini Effect Gizmo is small enough to fit almost anywhere
- One button press on a MIDI controller can turn on any or all of the 5 connected pedals. No more pedal tap dance!
- 5 true-bypass audio loops allow you to preserve your guitar’s tone. Unused effects – and the cables that connect them – are switched completely out of your signal path
- Relay-based switching offers the most transparent sounding audio switching available
- The built-in audio buffer improves tone even further, reducing level and treble loss from long cable runs
- Click Stopper circuit insures quiet switching
- Compatibility with all MIDI controllers
- Easy to program and use
- 5 relay switched audio loops, wired in series
- Any loop can be used as a split point, allowing for 3/1, 2/2 and 1/3 splits. (Can be used to run some effects in front of the amp and some in the amp’s effects loop, for example)
- Buffered and unbuffered inputs
- Click Stopper™ output and non-Click Stopper output
- Internal voltage conversion provides +/-15 volts to the buffer and Click Stopper for maximum headroom and audio performance.
- 256 presets, arranged in two banks of 128
- Responds to MIDI Program Change and Continuous Controller messages
- Can provide phantom power through the MIDI In jack. (9VDC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Can also chain phantom power through the MIDI Thru/Out jack. (9VDC, over pins 6&7 of a 7-pin MIDI cable)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.25 x 1.6 inches
- Actual Weight: 1lb 5oz
- Power Requirements: 9VDC or 9VAC @ 150mA
- Made in USA
*For your protection all purchases over $99 will be shipped signature required.